The goal that has always accompanied me is to never stay static, but constantly renew specializing in high technology sectors in The company needed the most.
I think I have a creative approach to solving problems and I am passionate to work constantly trying to increase and improve my technical skills, with a focus on technological innovations in order to maintain a high degree of professionalism.
In short my skills:
- Analysis, design and implementation of custom applications ‘object oriented’ in complex enterprise environments using Microsoft technologies like. NET Framework and languages like C #, C + +. asp.net and wpf, mvvm pattern.
- Asp.Net Mvc.
- Joomla and Joomla platform frameweor, WordPress.
- High competence in the field of object-oriented design, including knowledge of design patterns.
- Basic knowledge and practical experience in using agile methodologies, particularly Scrum.
- Ability to work in teams in a collaborative environment, communication skills, knowledge transfer and coaching colleagues.
- Knowledge of software best practices like test driven development and continuous integration.
- Skills across multiple programming languages and development environments.
- Fluency of relational databases such as Oracle and SqlServer with proven work experience.
- Configuration Management process, automatic build and programmatically TFS Api.
1996–1998 Ligur Media snc (of which I was the owner)
- Electronic archiving of data and paper documents on CD-ROM.
- Design and development of multimedia presentations, photographic catalogs, electronic catalogs, multimedia, multimedia educational multimedia and lists. (I participated in the creation of an electronic list with a multimedia presentation of the company M. De Barbieri (electrical equipment sales) in Genoa.
- Software Development Management in DOS and Windows systems. Sviluppo Software Gestionale in sistemi Dos e Windows.
End of 1998–2000 Microarea Spa Genova
Programmer Management industry
- Development and Maintenance modules Orders, Sales, Agents.
- Maintenance and Implementation module CRP (Capacity Resource Planning) process for the production of small and medium-sized companies.
2000–Early 2003 Marconi Comunication Spa Genova
- Development of a software called ‘local operator’ for the management of equipment SDH (Synchronous Digital Hierarchy).
- Development of a software for managing mobile devices in collaboration with Nokia.
- Development and maintenance of tools for testing tools for communicating with mobile devices.
March 2003 – August 2008 Veolia Spa – Acqualatina Spa Sestri Levante (GE)
- Analysis and Software development, testing and commissioning
- Development of tools, utilities, windows services
- Analysis and design of web applications in Java, J2EE.
- Developing web-based applications in JSP, JSF framework.
September 2008 – Dicember 2014 Devoteam Spa Consultant at Siemens Spa – GENOVA
Analyst and Software Engineer – ASP Developer- System Architect
- Architect system activities (drafting guidelines, architectural design, etc..)
- ASP.Net Developer
- C# Developer
- Head of CMS (Visual Source Safe, TFS)
- Person to select new candidates
- TFS Server, automatic build process; utilities/services development.
January 2015 – onwards Exprivia Spa Consultant at Siemens Spa – GENOVA
Software Architect and Build Manager in Configuration Management Team.
MAIN TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft development environment, platform. NET desktop and Web: Languages: C #, ASP.NET, Visual C + +, Ajax.[/lang_en-us][lang_it-it]Ottima conoscenza ambiente di sviluppo Microsoft, piattaforma .NET sia desktop che web: linguaggi: C#, ASP.NET; Visual C++, Ajax .
Web Architect specialized in Open Source technologies: php, jsp, jquery, html, xml. Excellent knowledge of the major IDE: Visual Studio, NetBeans.
Excellent knowledge of the Source Content Management (both user and administrator side): Source Safe, SVN, TFS, Ghit Hub.
- Databases Oracle
Excellent knowledge of the db, the construction of complex queries, stored procedures development in PL-SQL for reporting and data import.
- Databases Sql-Server 2000/2005 –
Excellent conscenza db, building complex queries to import data, transactions, stored procedures, views, packages.
Excellent knowledge of tools such as Enterprise Manager, DTS.
Excellent knowledge of the db building complex queries, using in web-based applications in PHP and Java.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Unix systems on the fundamentals – Linux.
- Development, management and application integration with Crystal Reports Designing Reports.
- Qualification certificate data Cobol programmer at: New millennium Polytechnic Ltd (FLORENCE) by a vote of 58 / 60.
- Marketing course lasting 15 days at the NSTITUTE National Insurance (INA) general agency of Genoa.
- CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT (Microsoft Certified)
Course during the five-day “833 Moc DataBases on Implementing MS SQL Server 7.0” at Pipeline (Microsoft Certified Trainer).
Oracle Certification Track attending three courses of five days each, namely:
- Data Bases Administrator Foundamentals I
- Programmazione PL-SQL
- Course at Business Objects Report Design:
- Crystal Report Design
Advanced course of 4 days on the JSF framework for development in Java/J2EE. Tomcat installation and use.
- Download my CV.
Updated September 22, 2015